• confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
• responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
• reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
• innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
• engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference
It is an academically rigorous, internationally recognised, English language curriculum.
Cambridge Lower Secondary is typically for learners aged 11 to 14 years (classes 6-8). It gives schools a flexible framework for developing skills and understanding in English, Mathematics and Science.
Cambridge IGCSE is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year old students (classes 9-10). It is recognised by leading universities and employers worldwide, and is an international passport to progression and success. Developed over 25 years ago, it is tried, tested and trusted by schools worldwide.
For learners, Cambridge IGCSE helps improve performance by developing skills in creative thinking, enquiry and problem solving. It is the perfect springboard to advanced study.