SAT Exam on December 5th, 2020
The Shri Ram School Aravali will be conducting the SAT Exam on December 5th, 2020 as per the schedule.
Please note that the exam venue has been changed to:
- The Shri Ram School – Aravali – Behind Hamilton Court, DLF City -DLF Phase IV, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Please reflect on these questions before arriving at the test centre. To be permitted an agreement will have to be signed to this effect.
- In the past 14 days, you have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a positive COVID-19 test or is presumed to have COVID-19.
- You do not have COVID-19 or reason to believe you have covid-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- To your knowledge, you are not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- You agree to wear a mask the entire time you’re at this test site and follow instructions from testing staff.
- We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn’t possible to entirely remove the risk of COVID-19 exposure. By entering the testing room, you’re accepting that risk.
- Students should not be coming from containment zones.
As per Government Directive all students registered with us must carry the following with them.
- Print out Passport or Aadhar Card as document for Identity
- Print out of Registration/admission ticket
- Masks and Sanitisers
- Stationery items (Only No.2 pencils to be used), soft erasers and sharpeners are required. Marks made with the wrong kind of lead do not scan properly
- Approved calculators – Do refer to College Board website for necessary details.
- Water and light snack.
- Download Aarogya Sethu App on your phone. You will be allowed only if you are ‘Safe’.
All items to be carried in a transparent plastic bag.
Personal Phone to be kept in a separate labelled plastic transparent bag which will be deposited outside the examination hall. Please switch off phone before depositing it.
Please also note the following:
- Only students will be allowed to enter school premises. Cars will need to be parked outside Regency Park 2. Parents may walk about 500 meters to drop off the students at the school gate.
- Reporting time is 7 am.
- Any test taker switching from SAT with essay to SAT without essay or vice versa needs to notify the same before entering the examination room.
- After the test is over, the test takers must move out of the campus without any delay, as sitting and waiting in the waiting arena is strictly prohibited for the October Administration.
- The decision of the SAT coordinator will be final and binding on all matters.
Tentative Departure Timings:
- SAT: Between 12:15 pm to 12: 30 pm
- SAT with ESSAY: Between 1:00 pm to 1:15 pm
- SAT SUBJECT TESTS: One Subject- Around 9:30 am Two subjects – Around 10:45 am
Three Subjects – Around 11: 45 am
- For student who will take extended time duration may be increased accordingly.
Please drop an email to (Poonam.email@example.com) for any further clarity. Poonam Prakash
Career Counselling Centre – Coordinator
The Shri Ram School