The Shri Ram School Moulsari (DLF Phase 3) will be conducting the SAT Exam on October 2nd, 2021 as per the schedule.
Please reflect on these questions before arriving at the test centre. To be permitted an agreement will have to be signed to this effect.
- You do not have covid-19 or reason to believe you have covid-19. Symptoms of covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- You agree to follow the health and safety guidelines in place at this test site as instructed by testing staff. Testing staff will follow the most stringent guidelines in effect for this site.
- You agree to wear a mask the entire time you’re at this test site and follow instructions from testing staff
- By entering the testing room, you’re accepting the risk of covid-19 exposure. While we have taken measures to help create a safe environment, unfortunately it isn’t possible to remove all risk.
As per Directive from College Board all students registered with us must carry the following with them.
- Print out Passport or Aadhar Card as document for Identity
- Print out of Registration/admission ticket
- Masks and Sanitisers
- Stationery items (Only No.2 pencils to be used), soft erasers and sharpeners are required. Marks made with the wrong kind of lead do not scan properly
- Approved calculators – Do refer to College Board website for necessary details.
- Water and light snack.
All items to be carried in a transparent plastic bag.
Personal Phone to be kept in a separate labelled plastic transparent bag which will be deposited outside the examination hall. Please switch off phone before depositing it.
Please also note the following:
- Reporting time is 7 am.
- After the test is over, the test takers must move out of the campus without any delay, as sitting and waiting in the waiting arena is strictly prohibited for the October Administration.
- The decision of the SAT coordinator will be final and binding on all matters.
Tentative Departure Timings:
- SAT: Between 12:15 pm to 12: 30 pm
- For student who will take extended time duration may be increased accordingly.
Please drop an email to (Poonam.firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further clarity.
Career Counselling Centre – Coordinator
The Shri Ram School